Please join us for worship at 9:30am for our traditional worship service in the sanctuary. We also offer a communion service at 8am in the Chapel. Christian education classes are available for all ages beginning at 10:45am.
Sunday morning begins with a warm welcome at the door. Greeters and ushers volunteer their time on Sunday to welcome you and answer any questions. From finding the right Sunday School class, getting coffee, or dropping your child off at the crib room, our church family will make sure you feel right at home. Current church officers can also help and can be identified by the purple (Elders) and red (Deacons) ribbons on their name tags.
During the school year from September through May, two different styles of worship are offered each Sunday to ensure you experience the fullness of the good news of Jesus Christ. Wonderful sermons embody God’s good news to all and invite you to faithfully participate in Christ’s service to the world.
Our Worship Schedule is:
8:00 a.m. Communion Worship Service in the Chapel
8:45 a.m. Prayer Ministry in the Chapel
9:30 a.m. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
10:45 a.m. Sunday School (Sept – May) and Fellowship for All Ages
Children in Worship & Childcare:
Children are always welcome in worship, and are invited to enjoy a worship bag for preschool – 4th grade.
Throughout the morning, beginning at 9:30 a.m. childcare is provided for babies and toddlers in the Crib Room. Pagers are provided for your comfort.
Children age 2 through preschool are invited to the Conversation with Children at 9:30 a.m. worship service then are dismissed for childcare.
To Support Your Worship Needs
To assist in your worship, we offer the following:
- Hearing Aids: These wireless aids may be used anywhere in the sanctuary.
- Worship on TV: The Sunday service is telecast on Time Warner Cable Channel 21 at 9 a.m. on Monday and 11 a.m. on the following Sunday.
- Watch online: Past services of worship are available on this website. You may watch the full service or just the sermon if you wish.
- Elevator Entrance: Special needs parking is available behind the building near our elevator entrance. You may drop off passengers under the drive through portico. The elevator is located directly inside and stops on all floors.
- Special Prayer Requests: Special prayer requests may be made prior to the worship service or by calling the church office. Prayers will be offered in the worship services, the Sunday morning Prayer Ministry gathering and for special needs by the Prayer Chain.
- Find out more about Opportunities to Participate in Worship Service [link somewhere]
We offer Sunday School/Christian Education
Church & Community Dinner – On the 2nd Sunday of the month in the Great Room from 11 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. our church is the host as part of the city-wide Community Dinner program. Come to eat, fellowship & volunteer.